Is it the negative ions or is it spiritual that the flame calls to our spirit guides and helps them see we need their company?
Either way, I am very happy to have many in my house helping me cope with life and its ups and downs.
I am adding small beeswax candles for magical purposes in many colours to my store. I will also be adding essential oil scented beeswax candles soon too.
Here are five useful facts about beeswax candles from my supplier's webpage (thank you CB).
Why Burn Pure Beeswax?
1) produce negative ions, which cleanse the air of dust, odours, toxins, and pollens, as well as harmonizing and balancing the human spirit.
2) are completely non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-carcinogenic. With its healthful negative ions and warm, halo glow they act like indoor air purifiers. Our beeswax candles are the cleanest burning candles that you will ever burn.
3) are longer burning than any other candles, including vegetable/soy waxes, costing only pennies an hour to burn.
4) burns with a bright, golden halo while exuding a natural aromatic, honey essence.
5) is proven to be beneficial for people who have allergies, environmental sensitivities or just too much stress in their life.
Most people who complain that candles give them a headache are experiencing effects from the toxins that they are inhaling from paraffin candles. Paraffin is the residue left from refining crude oil. Paraffin can cause central nervous system disorders, dizziness, nausea, slurred speech, drowsiness, irritation to the mouth, throat, eyes, skin, and lungs, kidney damage, headache, respiratory failure, ataxia, and fatigue. Beeswax candles are a great alternative for people with allergies or chemical sensitivity. Burning beeswax improves air quality, improves your sleep, and provides relief from allergies and asthma attacks.
Do you use beeswax candles? How do you feel afterward? Let me know in the comments!